We have adapted the complex to ensure physical distancing and the safety of our staff, guests & members. Although our complex may look a little different, you can be sure we have your health & well-being at heart as always.
Please adhere to our new member guidelines and thank you for your patience.
Please adhere to our new guidelines:
• Access to changing rooms and lockers will be limited and distanced.
• Gym equipment will be socially distanced, please wipe down before and after use.
• Please use hand sanitation station when entering and leaving the complex and gym.
• All guests will be required to sign a declaration form at reception.
• Please adhere to social distancing guidelines.
• Carrickdale Leisure Complex is thoroughly sanitized twice daily and our team is adhering to the strictest guidelines for your safety.
• When arriving to the complex please be aware of other complex users and guests.
• Please adhere to social distancing guidelines and follow instructions from our team.
• Members are asked to come to the Gym in gym gear as changing facilities are available but are limited.
• Our Carrickdale team have received the highest training and are maintaining our complex to the strictest sanitation standards.
• Due to government guidelines our sauna, steam room, hot tub and Jacuzzi will be at a reduced capacity at this time.
• For classes and other facilities please contact reception.
• Complex opening hours, Monday-Friday 6.30am-9.30pm,Saturday–Sunday 7.30am- 7.45pm