The Carrickdale Leisure Complex, gym and swimming pool will re-open from 20th July at 6.30am to Members, Residents and day-guests.
We have adapted the complex to ensure physical distancing and the safety of our staff, guests & members. Although our complex may look a little different, you can be sure we have your health & well-being at heart as always.
Due to government regulations, gym & pool visits MUST be booked in advance and you will be able to book online 1 week in advance through https://www.gymsync.co.uk or call 0429371922. Please arrive 10minutes before your booking for track and trace reasons.
Please adhere to our new member guidelines and thank you for your patience.
Please adhere to our new guidelines:
• Access to changing rooms and lockers will be limited and distanced.
• Gym equipment will be socially distanced, please wipe down before and after use.
• Please use hand sanitation station when entering and leaving the complex and gym.
• Please arrive to the leisure club 10 minutes before your booking for your gym or swim session. All guests will be required to sign a declaration form at reception.
• Please adhere to social distancing guidelines.
• Carrickdale Leisure Complex is thoroughly sanitized twice daily and our team is adhering to the strictest guidelines for your safety.
• When arriving to the complex please be aware of other complex users and guests.
• Please adhere to social distancing guidelines and follow instructions from our team.
• Members are asked to come to the Gym in gym gear as changing facilities are available but are limited.
• Our Carrickdale team have received the highest training and are maintaining our complex to the strictest sanitation standards.
• Due to government guidelines our sauna, steam room, hot tub and Jacuzzi will be at a reduced capacity at this time.
• For classes and other facilities please contact reception.
• Complex opening hours, Monday-Friday 6.30am-9.30pm,Saturday–Sunday 7.30am- 7.45pm